Ed Mullen wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:

Simply setting Foxit as the default file handler in Windows should be enough to automatically create the Helper Application listing in SeaMonkey. FWIW, here are HA screens from my properly operating Foxit/SeaMonkey installation.

If you click the Edit button on that screen you'll get this:

I've done what you said, and nothing happens. I've clicked and clicked and clicked that edit button on that screen and nothing happens ;-)

What's scary is that there's probably somebody out there trying to do that right now. :-)

You told everyone to: "click the Edit button on that screen . . . " So what do you expect.