I have seen how Mozilla started out and now been renamed to SeaMonkey,
one of the bad things that has happen is the adoption of the gtk2
toolkit, a lot of things has been broken due of gtk2 (that worked fine
in xlib, gtk and qt), now when it's supposed to become a major
improvement, will we get back one of those better toolkits like Nokias QT?

It's horrible that the Linux version gets different key combinations or
features disabled only for gtk2 is buggy and can't handle things
correctly or is blocking things in a bad way.