ST wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
first, get yourself an extension such as Stylish. This will allow you to make changes to SM: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/2108

Hello,

Sounds like a very useful add-on; however, when I tried to install it I got a "Chrome registration failed" error.?!

you may have to blow away your chrome folder. Do this while the program is closed. WARNING: If you have any other extensions installed, then you will loose those, too, so you'll have to reinstall them aswell.