ST wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
ST wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
first, get yourself an extension such as Stylish. This will allow you to make changes to SM: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/2108

Hello,

Sounds like a very useful add-on; however, when I tried to install it I got a "Chrome registration failed" error.?!

you may have to blow away your chrome folder. Do this while the program is closed. WARNING: If you have any other extensions installed, then you will loose those, too, so you'll have to reinstall them aswell.

Hello,

I'll have to think about that Peter. I've got several extensions installed. I'm not sure having Stylish is worth all that trouble, but thanks for the reply and info!

ST

then use your useChrome.css and userContent.css files instead. Stylish make is easy as most of the coding don't require you to restart the program like the user*.css files do.