On 07/02/09 06:23, Geoff Welsh wrote:
on both my Macs (G4, and G5 PPC OSX 10.4)...

When you create a second (machine) User account, the new user can launch
any App loaded on the machine and it starts up in a virgin state, and
they can customize it as they please. This works for FF, Camino, iTunes,
Safari...

But SM doesn't work!
It brings up a funny old style looking window with a bottom pane saying
"parsing error...." and there are no functions across the menu bar. It's
totally blank.

Anyone know why this is?

GW

- Which version are you using?

- You might be interested in the knowledge base article http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

HTH,
Tony.
--
First, a few words about tools.

Basically, a tool is an object that enables you to take advantage of
the laws of physics and mechanics in such a way that you can seriously
injure yourself.  Today, people tend to take tools for granted.  If
you're ever walking down the street and you notice some people who look
particularly smug, the odds are that they are taking tools for
granted.  If I were you, I'd walk right up and smack them in the face.
                -- Dave Barry, "The Taming of the Screw"