Geoff Welsh wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Tom Coradeschi:
At 07:23 PM -1000 02/06/2009, Geoff Welsh wrote:

But SM doesn't work!
It brings up a funny old style looking window with a bottom pane saying "parsing error...." and there are no functions across the menu bar. It's totally blank.

Anyone know why this is?
No clue. What version of SM? We have never seen that with any of the 1.1.x releases, nor the 2.0ax releases.

The description reminds me of a window like this one *g*
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/net070427.png (28 KB)

Sometimes a have seen this, here is another Screenshot, an old one.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060918
Mnenhy/0.7.4.10002 SeaMonkey/1.5a

http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/xml20060919.png (3 KB)

Hartmut

It looks like this:

http://home.roadrunner.com/~gwelsh/Picture1.png

I have no idea how long that red text goes for, as it's obviously cut-off the screen.
Notice the blank menu bar (with the exception of the word SeaMonkey)

GW

Geoff, looks to me that you have an incompatible extension, something to do with "SavePage"!

Have you got the Extension Manager and the Extension Uninstaller installed, so that, under "Tools" (I think), you can see what extensions you have installed??

Daniel