On 02/07/2009 03:53 PM, Daniel wrote:
> NoOp wrote:

>>> Ah, I'm using 2.0.3aPre (nightlies). I'll try the same on 1.1.14 and see
>>> what happens.
>>>

>> You're right... it doesn't work on 1.1.14 or 1.1.15pre, so it must be a
>> nice addition to 2.x. I was testing all in linux, do you have 2.0.3aPre
>> installed so you can test with Windows?
>>

> This is good to know!
>
> I have an earlier version (2.0a1) here somewhere, so I should give it a
> go!! Or do I just wait for 2.0Final??
>
> Daniel

You could try 2.0a1, but a lot of work has been done since, so if you
are going to run in parallel to 1.1.14, then I'd just do 2.0a3pre instead:

<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/?C=M;O=D>
<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-central/>

I've lost track of which 2.x is which anymore, so I've just been running
2.0a3pre & so far am pretty happy with it. It still has issues whereby
it won't notify of new messages on the pop3 server, and still gives
multiple password prompts for the master password. But overall I've
pretty much switched and only use 1.1.14 or 1.1.15pre for testing or
customer support.