Top posting on purpose. I'm now off line and clicked Reply; msg appears
just fine and I have the option to Send Later.

Now of course if I try to do the same on a msg that I've not already
read, I will get a note telling me that the msg has not been downloaded.

about:cache?device=memory
          Key:
     Data size: 6394 bytes
   Fetch count: 2
 Last modified: 2009-02-06 14:29:23
       Expires: No expiration time

           Key:
     Data size: 2067 bytes
   Fetch count: 5
 Last modified: 2009-02-06 12:31:12
       Expires: No expiration time

           Key:
     Data size: 2097 bytes
   Fetch count: 7
 Last modified: 2009-02-06 14:27:24
       Expires: No expiration time
amongst others.

Going back on line now to send this msg.