NoOp wrote:
On 02/06/2009 03:17 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 02/06/2009 03:18 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
NoOp wrote:
Top posting on purpose. I'm now off line and clicked Reply; msg appears
just fine and I have the option to Send Later.

Now of course if I try to do the same on a msg that I've not already
read, I will get a note telling me that the msg has not been downloaded.
sorry to say, but thats not what happens to me. I click on a message, go offline, click reply and I get an empty compose window.

Ah, I'm using 2.0.3aPre (nightlies). I'll try the same on 1.1.14 and see
what happens.

You're right... it doesn't work on 1.1.14 or 1.1.15pre, so it must be a
nice addition to 2.x. I was testing all in linux, do you have 2.0.3aPre
installed so you can test with Windows?

This is good to know!

I have an earlier version (2.0a1) here somewhere, so I should give it a go!! Or do I just wait for 2.0Final??

Daniel