NoOp wrote:
On 02/07/2009 06:47 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:

Because I'm using Win98se and 2.xxx is promised not to work with Win98!
have you checked out this?:

http://x86.neostrada.pl/KernelEx/
http://www.msfn.org/board/KernelEx-v035-released-t71476.html

They claim that using this kernel will allow you to run XP programs on win98

[we are now OT, but I have to ask] Know of one that will do the same
with Win2KPro? Most WinXP apps run just fine in Win2K - but I never
could get Silverlight to run (think the threads regarding Olympics...)
on Win2K.

I know that this isn't what you want to hear but, . . . "anything that runs on xp "should" have no problems running on win2k seeing as though win2k is what xp is built on." http://club.cdfreaks.com/f3/how-run-xp-only-app-under-windows-2000-a-139888/

Otherwise, I have no idea. Perhaps you should post something on some sort of windows forum. There's many.