NoOp wrote:
On 02/07/2009 06:47 PM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:

Because I'm using Win98se and is promised not to work with Win98!
have you checked out this?:

They claim that using this kernel will allow you to run XP programs on win98

[we are now OT, but I have to ask] Know of one that will do the same
with Win2KPro? Most WinXP apps run just fine in Win2K - but I never
could get Silverlight to run (think the threads regarding Olympics...)
on Win2K.

I know that this isn't what you want to hear but, . . . "anything that runs on xp "should" have no problems running on win2k seeing as though win2k is what xp is built on."

Otherwise, I have no idea. Perhaps you should post something on some sort of windows forum. There's many.

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.