Roger Fink wrote:
This page, viewed daily by zillions, looks great in Firefox 3.06.
Curious to know how it looks in SeaMonkey 2 (it is a mess in SeaMonkey 1.1.9
at any font size, at least on my Win2k setup).

sorry, I don't have SM2, but it looks the same in FF3 as it does in SM 1.1.14

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.