Is there a shortcut for discontinue link in composer? Under the FORMAT menu it claims that shift-cntl-K is the one, but that runs the spell checker, as correctly shown on the EDIT menu. Is there actually a shortcut, and if so what is it?

I reported this long ago as a bug and it was ignored, I reported it a typo last year, and it is also not fixed. If there is a shortcut it should be documented, if not no shortcut should be advertised.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>