ST wrote:
Hello,

How do you make the menu and drop down 'letters' within the Seamonkey browser larger.

I'd thought there was some script for that but I can't recall.

Thanks,

ST

I don't know what you mean by 'drop down', but for the menus, add this to your userChrome.css file or put into stylish. You can change the 13px to anything you want:

.menubar-text {font-size: 13px !important;}

menupopup .menu-iconic-text, popup .menu-iconic-text,
menupopup .menu-iconic-left, popup .menu-iconic-left,
menupopup .menu-iconic-accel, popup .menu-iconic-accel,
menupopup .menu-text, popup .menu-text,
menupopup .menu-accel, popup .menu-accel
{font-size: 13px !important;}