ST wrote:

@namespace
url("http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul";);

well, I don't know what the problem is cause it works just fine for me. Try removing all these lines. You only need one, and thats at the very beginning of everything.

You are putting it in the correct userChrome.css file, and using the correct profile?

You might want to install the ChromEdit Plus: http://webdesigns.ms11.net/chromeditp.html. It helps with using the correct files.

But, in my opinion, Stylish would be a better choice: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/2108. With this, you don't have to stop and restart the program. Sometimes, the scripts take effect right away, other times, you only need to restart just the browser and not the email part.