Henry wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Henry wrote:

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

Henry wrote:

In Password Manager, if you have more than one entry
for a site, can you delete all but one?  There are
some sites I have 3 and 4 entries listed.

and your question is what?

My question is can I remove the extra Password Manager entries for the same site and just leave one site listed in Password Manager or does Password Manager use more than one entry for some reason?

Henry

you can remove whatever you want to remove

I got this reply from Bill Davidson. "I would be afraid that they are not really duplicates, but you can't see the difference. That is museum artifact code you have there."

I don't know what that means, but it makes me afraid to delete the duplicate entries. Can I do harm? Please explain.

Henry

If you can login from different pages and/or login entries on the same site, the manager save the login details for each entry you use. If you don't need them all, then delete all but one. But it's hard to know what entry goes to what page.

--
/Arne