opm595 wrote:
Hi Guys,
Just installed x-shockwave-flash V10 for .deb (Linux Debian Ubuntu 8.04)
from the Adobe site but unfortunately I can't get it (flash) to work in
Seamonkey. I use FF regularly and Flash works fine in that. Therefore,
I'm guessing I need to install some additional .lib+ files or something
to cradle the flash install in SM. If anyone would be kind enough to let
me know of what additional files I need to install that would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance. Rob

in FF type in about:plugins and look for the flash files you need. Now, type in about:plugins in SM and see if they are there. If not, then find the ones for FF and copy them to the SM plugin directory located in the SM Program directory. Did that help?