captjldd wrote:
On 3/7/2009 17:06, Leonidas Jones wrote:
u...@domain.invalid wrote:
j  jim
Jim, we've been here before, so many times.  Mozilla.test, on this
server was created for exactly such posts.

Whenever I set up a new news server, the first group I subscribe to is a
test group. Its a good practice.  Lets not do test posts here anymore.

Anyhow, it did work, the post came through.

Lee and All others,
Please note the date on the original post (12-16-08) - I goofed and
noted in next post. Lets let it die.....

The date I see is today at 7:33, EST. I assumed it was another Jim.