Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 03/07/2009 10:22 PM, jmk...@optusnet.com.au wrote:
jim

New plonk filter added. Bye jim.

you don't need to post this twice ;-)

Note: for others that wish to 'filter' jim:

jmk...@optusnet.com.au
u...@domain.invalid

you shouldn't filter for u...@domain.invalid either. Lots of posters come here by way of a link. And if they don't fill out their info in the settings, then ..invalid is the default setting for their name

SM 1.1.x can't filter for IP address.  Can SM 2?

Customizable filters in SM-2.0b1pre. see example at:--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22198...@n03/3340596716/

thanks for that confirmation info. Good to hear that they've finally did something good for SM2