NoOp wrote:
On 03/07/2009 10:22 PM, wrote:

New plonk filter added. Bye jim.

you don't need to post this twice ;-)

Note: for others that wish to 'filter' jim:

you shouldn't filter for u...@domain.invalid either. Lots of posters come here by way of a link. And if they don't fill out their info in the settings, then .invalid is the default setting for their name

SM 1.1.x can't filter for IP address.  Can SM 2?

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.