Keith Whaley wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Keith Whaley wrote:

Where is SM mail Inbox located on my H.D.?

I'm running a Mac, with OS 10.5.6, and SM 1.1.13.

thanks,
keith whaley

Its in the profile.

SeaMonkey 1.1.13

(Username)>>Library>>Mozilla>>Profiles>>(Profilename)>>xxxxxxxx.slt>>Mail

Lee

I tried:

Finder/Go/Computer/Devices/Keith's Computer/Internal HD/
Library/Mozilla/Profiles/Keith Whaley/Oh2b4h2f.sit/
Mail/mail.dslextreme-1.com

There are some mail files in there, but they're all from 2005. Netscape 7.2 stuff. I suppose I can throw them out?

However, I DID find what I'm searching for by following the path:

Finder/Go/Computer/Devices/Keith's Computer/Internal HD/
Users/keithw/Library/Thunderbird/Profiles/fpeit2if.default/Mail/
mail.dslextreme.com

Thunderbird? I guess Thunderbird is sharing mail files from SeaMonkey, but I have no SeaMonkey file under Library or Profiles!
Why not?
Anybody with an idea?

open SM, then click on Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the account, and under Server Settings, look at the bottom right, and you will find something called Local Directory. That will tell you the location of that Mail Account. Then you can go from there.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm