tommy.wy...@orkney.com wrote:
I've just installed Seamonkey 1.1.14 on my Windows NT3.51 PC.
Unfortunately when I double click to start the program, nothing
happens... the mouse arrow briefly becomes an hour-glass for a
fraction of a second, then... nothing. I have uninstalled and
reinstalled three times. Where might I be going wrong?

By the way I have Service Pack 5 installed plus other updates.

I don't know about win NT, but is there a windows start button? If so, then click on that, then run and enter:

seamonkey.exe -p

This will start SM profile manager.  Did that work?