Benoit Renard wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
as I said, I don't know win NT, so I was only guessing.

Which is why I'm informing you.

As a matter of fact, I can't even remember how win95 works, but I do know it was there in win98.

Windows 95 is like Windows 98, without Quick Launch and oversized toolbars.

if win95 is like win98, and winNT is like win95, then why did the OP say there was no Start button?