How can I disable an embedded Windows Media Player from starting automatically? I have my Quicktime plugin set to load but not start till I hit the play button.
Flashblock keeps flash audio from autostarting.
I'd like to set my WMP plugin to display, but not start till I click play. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080313 SeaMonkey/1.1.9 Mnenhy/0.7.5.0

from about:plugins
Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library

    File name: NPDSPLAY.DLL
    Npdsplay dll

MIME Type       Description     Suffixes        Enabled
application/asx         Media Files     *       Yes
video/x-ms-asf-plugin   Media Files     *       Yes
application/x-mplayer2  Media Files     *       Yes
video/x-ms-asf  Media Files     asf,asx,*       Yes
video/x-ms-wm   Media Files     wm,*    Yes
audio/x-ms-wma  Media Files     wma,*   Yes
audio/x-ms-wax  Media Files     wax,*   Yes
video/x-ms-wmv  Media Files     wmv,*   Yes
video/x-ms-wvx  Media Files     wvx,*   Yes