Karl Anderson wrote:
How can I disable an embedded Windows Media Player from starting automatically? I have my Quicktime plugin set to load but not start till I hit the play button.
Flashblock keeps flash audio from autostarting.
I'd like to set my WMP plugin to display, but not start till I click play.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080313 SeaMonkey/1.1.9 Mnenhy/0.7.5.0

that would be best asked in a WMP newsgroup rather than an SM one: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx