Michael Gordon wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo replied On 3/13/2009 2:45 PM

NoOp wrote:
On 03/13/2009 08:48 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Michael Gordon wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo replied On 3/13/2009 12:44 AM

Michael Gordon wrote:

The reason everything is so cryptic here is because this news server block all messages with attachments
hogwash!  I've sent many posts here with attachments

Peter,

You may have been one of the very lucky few who got an image through this server. I still have a 20Kb message with a small image of my messenger title bar in my Sent folder for this group that has not appeared in the New Messages list. Therefore the 20Kb support image has never appeared here.

Michael

excuse me, but you never said anything about image attachments, and thats what my reply was about, non-image attachments.

Don't know... on one machine I have headers back to 3/27/2006 and I
added the 'attachments' column. Sorting on that column and scrolling
through it yields no attachments. Perhaps it was further back than that?

I've attached something.  Do you get this attachment?

  Bookmarks

      Personal Toolbar Folder

The SeaMonkey® Project <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>

Yes, because it is a text file.

Michael

no, its a non-image file :-) , therefore, attachments of those types are permitted.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm