NoOp wrote:
On 03/13/2009 04:57 PM, Barry Edwin Gilmour wrote:
NoOp wrote:
Don't know... on one machine I have headers back to 3/27/2006 and I
added the 'attachments' column. Sorting on that column and scrolling
through it yields no attachments. Perhaps it was further back than that?

Maybe stripped attachments, or file too-big for filter?
search back -to 02/24/2009 (<3-weeks) even shows size (KB)

Interesting... now that I click on that msg the attachment tag does show
up. I'd reloaded the newsgoup msgs; loaded a 1000 I think and selected
'Mark remaining as read', so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Thanks for pointing that out & of course apologies to the Purple dude
(Grant) as well :-)

you see, I'm not just a pretty typist :-) :-D

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.