When I use Netcape 7.2  in select applications, I can use the back
button to go back without losing previously displayed information.   I
am not sure but I think this is because some cached information is not
being cleared automatically? This is one of the two main reasons I
keep using Netscape, the other being integrated mail.   With other
browsers including IE, I lose my cached information when I use the
back button on these applications.   With Seamonkey I am also losing
this information.   Is there any setting I can change to stop this
from happening?