On Mar 23, 1:24 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
<peter.potamus.the.purple.hi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> RA wrote:
> > I should have stated I wanted information I filled in a form to be
> > preserved so I can go back an edit it and resave.   I am going to try
> > your suggestion.  Thank you.
>
> that depends on the website.  Some won't let you do that.
>
> --
> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
> help!!!! Emails to me may become public
>
> Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
> Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world,
> except for some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org
> newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.
>
> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying
> Balloon:http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

I tried to make changes to cache setting but it did not help.   As far
as I can see my cache settings are the same in Netscape and
Seamonkey.  But in Seamonkey I continue to lose the information in
form I am filling when I use the back key.  Any other suggestion?
Thank you.