u...@domain.invalid wrote:
After a re-install, I no longer can send emails out. (I can receive them) I get a message which says "An error occurred while sending email.The Mail Server responded:5.7.0 must issue a STARTTLS command first. 9SM8659896YWF.36. Please verify that your email address is correct in your mail preferences and try again."
I've verified, the address is correct and I still can't send email.
Please help.
Thanks.

has this to do with SeaMonkey's email program or a web based email program?

You're relaying your email through another email program. If so, then contact your email providers and ask them for help. Otherwise, try following the advice here: http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Outgoing_SMTP_Authentication