u...@domain.invalid wrote:
After a re-install, I no longer can send emails out. (I can receive them) I get a message which says "An error occurred while sending email.The Mail Server responded:5.7.0 must issue a STARTTLS command first. 9SM8659896YWF.36. Please verify that your email address is correct in your mail preferences and try again."
I've verified, the address is correct and I still can't send email.
Please help.
Thanks.
My email address is kathn...@telus.net......i am so frustrated with this programme. I don't have a choice right now but to try and understand it. What I know is that Linux is an excellant programme....but I think it's for folks unlike myself....

i cannot send emails either....I always get 'cannot find server pop'
I must admit I would need a step by step instruction. It would be much like teaching someone a new language.....I only want to learn how to do email right now and then learn to take advantage of some of the other amazing capabilities Linux has to offer.... Pls help with the error msg. 'cannot connect to server pop'......

I'M SORRY I CANNOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR QUESTION.....I DO INDEED HOPE YOU FIND YOUR ANSWERS......TRULY, KATHLEEN, VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA