Broadback wrote:
My computer broke, which necessitated a new one. Up and running ok, except when I read mail from all (10) mail boxes in one tranche I have this error: An error occurred with the POP3 mail server. Mail server mail x..co.uk responded: If I then press "OK" three times all is well. When I read each box individually there are no problem. any ideas please?

"An error occurred with the POP3 mail server. Mail server mail x..co.uk responded: " . . . and what did the rest of the message say?