Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Broadback wrote:
My computer broke, which necessitated a new one. Up and running ok,
except when I read mail from all (10) mail boxes in one tranche I have
this error:
An error occurred with the POP3 mail server. Mail server mail x..co.uk
responded:
If I then press "OK" three times all is well. When I read each box
individually there are no problem. any ideas please?

"An error occurred with the POP3 mail server. Mail server mail x..co.uk
responded: " . . . and what did the rest of the message say?

Many times when this happens that is all the message says.

Lee