Leonidas Jones wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Broadback wrote:
My computer broke, which necessitated a new one. Up and running ok,
except when I read mail from all (10) mail boxes in one tranche I have
this error:
An error occurred with the POP3 mail server. Mail server mail x..co.uk
responded:
If I then press "OK" three times all is well. When I read each box
individually there are no problem. any ideas please?

"An error occurred with the POP3 mail server. Mail server mail x..co.uk
responded: " . . . and what did the rest of the message say?

Many times when this happens that is all the message says.

Lee
Indeed that was all it said, however the good news is that it has stopped happening, nothing I've done, one of life's mysteries I guess. Thanks for responses.