jim wrote:
Thanks Michael; But I think you meant this reply for Squaredancer >Reg.(see screenshots).Regards. jim

Jim, I'm with Michael on this!

In the m.s.screenshots group all I see is a picture posted by you, and you ask what does that setting do.

Michael provided you with an answer to the question that you asked. Or are you suggesting that reg has contacted you by some other means asking that question??

And as a side not, looking just at your reply to Michael, I would have had no idea what you were talking about, had I not just read Michaels post. It is normally requested here that you at least include the text of the previous message that is relevant to your reply.

HTH

Daniel