Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

Jim was actually asking how to do the markup for the shot.

Reg had originally posted the image in response to an issue that was being discussed

Jim wanted to know HOW (or what software) was used to create the 'extra' marks, circles/ovals and such

atleast someone understood what he was talking about.

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.