googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:21 am, Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be> wrote:
Terry R. wrote:
The date and time was Tuesday, March 31, 2009 4:48:11 PM, and on a whim,
googl...@kwcpa.com pounded out on the keyboard:
On Mar 31, 7:11 pm, "Terry R." <terry.f1...@nospamgmail.com> wrote:
The date and time was Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:03:07 PM, and on a whim,
googl...@kwcpa.com pounded out on the keyboard:
On Mar 31, 4:54 pm, Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be>
wrote:
googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
On Mar 30, 6:58 pm, Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be>
wrote:
googl...@kwcpa.com wrote:
Ok - here's an example of the problem, based on a short message I
composed in HTML.  In HTML, there was a blank line before the line
that starts "Me".  When I go into the sent folder and do a view ->
message source, the blank line is there (although the message
has been
converted totext).
However, when I just look at either the received message (i sent
it to
myself, among others), or the copy in my sent folder, the blank
line
is MISSING.  Pull a few blank lines in a row from a long message
and
it becomes very hard to read.
OUTPUT OF "VIEW -> MESSAGE SOURCE"
From - Mon Mar 30 13:44:36 2009