Pat Connors wrote:
Now that baseball season is ready to start, I have had some problems with my browser freezing when going to some of the MLB sites. It does not do it all the time but a lot. Their sites are loaded with things including some film clips that automatically go on when you get on the site and I think the browser just can't handle it. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I need to use the system utilities (crl-alt-del) to shut down SM. Any suggestions.

you got links to some sites?