On 05-04-2009 04:39 CET, Pat Connors composed this enchanting statement:
This is the one I use most, NY Mets site:
http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nym

I already have the autoplay on the right shut off. It is iffy that the page freezes. Sometimes it opens and then other times it doesn't. When it freezes, I need to do an ctrl-alt-del to shut down the browser. Then I can start it up again no problem and get on the MLB site without much problems.
<x>

Aternatively, install the PrefBar extension. It provides for an instant kill of the (loading of) flash contents on that page.

--
Kind regards,
Melchert