Martin Feitag wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo schrieb:
HeavyDuty wrote:
Anybody know of an internet file posting site?
I can use to post and share out an image file, but I am
wondering about a place to upload to and then place a link in an e-mail
where others can download a file. is one of the first places to look,
otherwise, you might want to look at this site:

it lists tons of possible places.  I got that from
Barry, another poster.  A big thanks goes to him for that.

oh, so it was you. I was wondering where it came from. That was so last month, how can I remember that far back? ;-) Anyways, Barry posted it on the old Netscape server.

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.