Martin Feitag wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo schrieb:
HeavyDuty wrote:
Anybody know of an internet file posting site?
I can use imageshack.com to post and share out an image file, but I am
wondering about a place to upload to and then place a link in an e-mail
where others can download a file.

rapidshare.com is one of the first places to look,
otherwise, you might want to look at this site:

http://www.filehoster.info/filehoster

it lists tons of possible places.  I got that from
Barry, another poster.  A big thanks goes to him for that.

*lol* http://groups.google.de/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/browse_thread/thread/4c3df9a036074882/e1704faf13ebd9ee?q=www.filehoster.info#e1704faf13ebd9ee

oh, so it was you. I was wondering where it came from. That was so last month, how can I remember that far back? ;-) Anyways, Barry posted it on the old Netscape server.