> Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:21:06 -0400
> From: Leonidas Jones <leonidasjo...@netscape.net>
> Subject: Re: Printing Coupons
> To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org

[...]
> > Well, it does build up their data base of names/address/phone
> > numbers.  And it constitutes a union between you and them so they
> > can now harass you with unwanted phone calls and trash mail.  Plus
> > selling your name to other companies.  (Not that they or any other
> > company would do that).
> >
> > --
> > Ed
>
> They could build up their database just as well by having you sign
> up and then mailing you a pdf.

But then they could not control how many times you printed out the PDF.
Generally, the company just wants to give you ONE coupon...

Regards,
Gregory Hicks
Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson