Willard wrote:
I receive and send mail on a desktop PC and on a laptop PC..
Is there a way to merge the Inbox and Sent folders on both PCs , so that both are current and complete??
Can the same be done for Bookmarks??

are the two computers connect through a network? If so, then why don't you have one inbox and sent for both? Same with bookmarks?

For bookmarks, on one of the computer, create a directory called bookmarks. Then from the browser, click on Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, Tools, Export. Now, Export your bookmarks to that directory you created. Now, from the bookmark manager, click on File, Open, and locate that bookmark file. Now from the other computer, open the bookmark manager, and click on File, Open and locate that bookmark file. There, done. Both computers sharing the same bookmark file.

For mail, on one computer, from the mail application, click on Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the account, then under Server Settings, on the bottom right you will see Local Directory. Note the location of this directory. Now, go to the other computer, and do the same thing, but this time click on the Browse button, and have it point to the other location. Once you've done that, close and reopen SM. Now, both SMs should be using the same accounts.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm