Willard wrote:
I receive and send mail on a desktop PC and on a laptop PC..
Is there a way to merge the Inbox and Sent folders on both PCs , so that both are current and complete??
Can the same be done for Bookmarks??

Using IMAP instead of POP will solve sharing the mailbox (Inbox). I don't have an IMAP account on a 1.1.x machine, but if you have a Sent subfolder of your Inbox it may be used (that's from memory, test).

Bookmarks and passwords share very poorly, probably even worse on Windows where you can't automate the uglyness with a script (or at least not as easily). This is one of my pet peeves with SM, the password stuff is really ugly and sharing is not well automated.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>