On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:46:47 -0400, Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Martin Feitag wrote:

>> Be patient, it's still an alpha-version ;-)
>> (though I have to say it doesn't crash often here)

> Oh not often at all, maybe once or twice a week.  Still, its more then I
> ever saw with 1.1.x.

I do hope that you guys running 2.0a/b have turned on the crash reporter
AND are filing crash bugs. Because if you aren't nobody is going to fix
those bugs (unless it's in code shared with either Thunderbird or
Firefox and someone there has already filed some crash bugs) because the
developers aren't aware of those.

Also it's better to file a crash bug and have it marked as a duplicate
than to suffer in silence in case nobody else has filed a bug.

Phil

[ ]Mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.
* TagZilla 0.066.6