texstar wrote:
We are having an odd error using Seamonkey 1.1.16 on pclos. From time to time when going to a secure site such as paypal or gmail, Seamonkey will throw an error saying SSL has been disabled when in fact it is enabled. One can close out and restart Seamonkey and go back to the same site and everything is fine. Any ideas on what to try would be greatly appreciated.

when you say SSL is in fact enabled, how do you know?