texstar <> wrote:

> We are having an odd error using Seamonkey 1.1.16 on pclos. From time
> to time when going to a secure site such as paypal or gmail,
> Seamonkey will throw an error saying SSL has been disabled when in
> fact it is enabled. One can close out and restart Seamonkey and go
> back to the same site and everything is fine. Any ideas on what to
> try would be greatly appreciated.

There was bug filed in Ubuntu about this, but for SM 1.1.12.  No
resolution that I could see, except for moving to a later SM version.

I couldn't find a matching bug in Mozilla's tracker (which doesn't
mean there isn't one).  Someone on the SM developers' list may know

                                      ASCII Ribbon Campaign      \ /
                                       against html e-mail        X
                                     <>   / \