texstar wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
texstar wrote:
We are having an odd error using Seamonkey 1.1.16 on pclos. From time to time when going to a secure site such as paypal or gmail, Seamonkey will throw an error saying SSL has been disabled when in fact it is enabled. One can close out and restart Seamonkey and go back to the same site and everything is fine. Any ideas on what to try would be greatly appreciated.

when you say SSL is in fact enabled, how do you know?

Both enable ssl 3 and tls are checked and access to secure sites is available most of the time. Seamonkey just decides sometimes that ssl is not enabled.

OK, now that we're on the same page, try this: in the address bar type in:

and in the filter box, type in 128 and now you should get a whole bunch of:

type of messages. Double click on each one and set them to true. Just the "security.ssl" ones, and nothing else.

Now try again.  Did that work?