Mark Banner wrote:
On 24/04/2009 17:59, Donald W. Long wrote:
I noticed that the address book is a bit limited compared to outlook.
I do not see categories or a way to group your addresses.

Is the development staff looking at adding this type of feature.

Yes, but it won't happen until after 2.x

Standard8

Donald:

You can use the 'Nickname' field in each address book card as a kind of quasi-category. Be sure the 'Nickname' column appears in the address book by clicking the little square on the far right of the Name/email bar and select Nickname.

You can then sort the names by clicking on the Nickname column name, or search by nickname.

Lance