rjk schrieb:
Donald W. Long wrote:
I noticed that the address book is a bit limited compared to outlook.
I do not see categories or a way to group your addresses.

Is the development staff looking at adding this type of feature, it
sure would make it much easer to manage your address book.  I have
over 200 addresses and just using the search does not work, given I
like to put my addresses in categories, thus I can just click on a
category and I only see these.

If the search allowed you to search the customs this might work also.

Donald W. Long

I've setup "categories" by
New  Address Book -   "Tall_People"
                        "Close_Friends"

and have added name to each category
works for me...

I wasabout to suggest the same bur wasn't sure if it was added by the "MoreFunctionsforAdressboook" Add-On.