DoctorBill wrote:
My set file list is huge 100's of messages....

I want to go back and find some messages with some data in them,
but I don't remember when, to whom, or the title of the messages.
It was a while back.

I'm not goofy (well a little bit, maybe) - it is just that I never thought I'd be wanting that data ever again.

Can I run a search thru the "Sent Files" folder somehow looking for certain keywords?

DoctorBill
Key words need to be in the subject or senders email address.
You must know what the email was about or who sent it to you.

Then it's the same as any other email folder search.
(Subject or Sender contains _________________)

I don't think there's any way to search the body of an email.