Gerald Ross wrote:
I have tried to dl the new Seamonkey alpha in the past couple of days. It seems to download fine for about 95% then aborts. Tried from two sites and even tried with IE, no dice.

Any advice? I did download the zipped file but don't know what to do with it. It unzips to all the files, but does not seem to have an installer.

Gerald, last time I used the zip file, it just installed into a functional version of SM, wherever I put the program.

UnZip it to some place, then run the file called SeaMonkey and you should be up and running.

Daniel